Maria Ozawa

Best of Maria Ozawa

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

short cute quote

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.~Woody Allen


Man: excuse me did you just feel my ass? Girl: no you: why not?
~cute short quote

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, and corruption is crime, and crime doesnt pay... Does knowledge, in the end, leave you broke?


Help, something's wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.


Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
~sweet saying by Cool Pickup

If you can read this, I am parked.


Is Santa so jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live?
I gave him/her the cold shoulder.


The masses are the asses. -Karl Marx
~cute short quote

Well, isn't that special!


Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.


'If kisses were raindrops, I'd send you a storm.'
~sweet saying by Funny Life
{ love sayings for myspace } { cute saying } { xanga quotes } { cute bitchy sayings } { mike jones t-shirts } { msn sad sayings } { flirty quotations } { teenage love sayings } { short quotes for myspace } { bowling sayings } { teenage crush quotes } { msn cool sayings } { love sayings for aim profile } { girly quotes } { cute aim love quotes } { breakup sayings } { short flirty quotes } { cute short love quotes }
Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it.~Tallulah Bankhead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home