Maria Ozawa

Best of Maria Ozawa

Monday, September 04, 2006

I miss my wife, but my aim is getting better.

I miss my wife, but my aim is getting better.
~cool quote about Cute Quotes

Very funny Scotty
~cute saying about teenage and

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.
~cool teenage quotes and sayings about Pickup Lines

Is that a ladder up your stocking or a stairway to heaven?
~sweet quote about Pick-Up Line

Did you ever notice that "What the Hell?" is always a good decision?- Marilyn Monroe
~cute quote on teenage and

During the presidential campaign of 1880, the Christian Union made the startling admission that, of the nineteen men who, up to that time, had held the office of President of the United States, not one, with the possible exception of Washington, had ever been a member of a Christian church.~John Remsburg
~sweet teenage quotes and sayings by The Master

Who put a stop payment on my reality check?
~cool quote about Cool Sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home