Maria Ozawa

Best of Maria Ozawa

Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't walk into that building -- the sprinklers might go off!

Don't walk into that building -- the sprinklers might go off!
cute quote on myspace girlie

Any ship can be a minesweeper... once.
cool myspace girlie quotes about Military

All politicians are crooks, but democrats are our crooks.
sweet quote by Funny Guy

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
cute saying about myspace girlie

We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out. --Decca Recording Company, on rejecting the Beatles in 1962
sweet myspace girlie quotes about Music

Excuse me, but I'm in a hurry! You've been in that phone booth for twenty minutes and didn't say a word! Sir, I'm talking to my wife.
cool quote about Love

Nearly everything you read signed from God" is just somebody putting their words in My mouth."~God
cute quote on myspace girlie

Coffee isn't my cup of tea
cool myspace girlie quotes about Beverages quotes

Sheep don't fly so much as plummet.
sweet quote by Wonderman

A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar
cute saying about myspace girlie

No wonder I'm unhappy - My twin forgot my birthday
sweet myspace girlie quotes about Birthday sayings

Drown in a frown swim in a smile.
cool quote about Cool Cute Quotes

You are so sweet...I'm getting a toothache just looking at you...
cute quote on myspace girlie

The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less.
cool myspace girlie quotes about Humorous Sayings

[ dollz with sayings ] [ cute relationship sayings ] [ cool quotes for myspace ] [ short cute quote ] [ cute softball quotes ] [ sweet sister quotes ] [ cute xanga love quotes ] [ cute things for aim profiles ] [ short quotes for myspace ] [ break up msn quotes ] [ cool profile quotes ] [ girly msn quotes ] [ teenage love sayings ] [ cute sad quotes ] [ myspace quotes and sayings ] [ cute bitchy quotes ] [ sexy myspace quotes ] [ myspace/quotes ] [ bowling sayings ] [ xanga quote ] [ princess msn quotes ] [ cute sayings ] [ really cute sayings ] [ good sayings for myspace ] [ breakup quotes ] [ cute aim love quotes ] [ missing sayings ] [ funny girlie quotes ] [ cute aim profile quotes ] [ cool aim profile sayings ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home